Term and Condition
The term 'One Side Cabs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the ONE SIDE CABS PRIVATE LIMITED whose registered office is 'ONE SIDE CABS PVT LTD., 316, Polaris Commercial Mall, Opp. Bhaiyanagar BRTS Station, Parvat Patiya, Surat- 395010' The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by One Side Cabs. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
One Side Cabs advises its users that while accessing the web site/ the application, they must follow/abide by the related laws. One Side Cabs is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site/application. One Side Cabs at all the times reserves the right to deny service.
Amendment To User(s) Agreement
One Side Cabs may change, modify, amend, or update this agreement from time to time without any prior notification to user(s) and the amended and restated terms and conditions of use will be effective immediately on posting. If you do not adhere to the changes, you must stop using the service. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Terms & condition for use of taxis
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance.
- Littering the Taxi
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
- Misusing, soiling or damaging any of the devices (technical/non-technical) in the taxi.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Asking the driver to board more than 4 adults in the taxi. The rules under which the taxi Services are provided by the Company, stipulate that a maximum of 4 adult passengers shall be allowed per trip. In view of this, the customer shall not pressurize the driver to allow more than 4 adult passengers in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab.
- Pressurizing the driver to overload the boot space of the taxi with luggage. The customer shall not be generally allowed to use the seating area of the taxi for placing any kind of luggage.
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranties that:
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage.
- howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tale-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- There shall be extra charges for far off locations & toll charges as well.
- If any passenger if misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be liable for any compensation. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason
Terms of Service
- After completion of journey, the customer is expected to fill a Duty slip, stating his/her experience with One Side Cabs. Moreover, it will serve as a proof confirming your avail of service failing which no complaints or disputes will be entertained further. Drivers provided by One Side Cabs to you will drive as per the driving recommendations of local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer and these will not be deducted under any of our discount offers/coupons, festival bonanza etc.
- Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the aforementioned cases.
- Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
- The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
- After completion of booking with One Side Cabs a voucher will be sent through e-mail you have provided to you confirming your booking.
- Customers are expected to produce the voucher provided to them at the time of availing our services. Failing of which One Side Cabs reserves the right to cancel the booking. Producing the voucher will have the implication that you are agreeing to our all of the terms and conditions stated in the voucher.
- When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned here with and agrees on all of them.
- Airport Pick/Drop, Railway Pick/Drop and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
- Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and from our vendors’ garage.
- Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
- Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 30 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
- Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
- All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m. the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m. and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
- Cabs that are booked for outstation (any or all of One way, round trip & multicity) cannot be used for local travel. As an example if a customer books a cab from Ahmadabad to Mumbai then to Pune and back to Mumbai for a period of 3 days in total & has a predefined Km limit of 750 Kms and he returns back to Ahmadabad on the second day & has a balance Km limit of 50 with one day remaining, in spite of this he is not entitled to consume this 50Kms for local travel in Mumbai (Source city), however the customer can travel from Mumbai to some other city outside city limits of Mumbai (say Thane) & consume the remaining 50 Kms or more than this by paying additional charges.
- One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Ahmadabad to Mumbai, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Mumbai to Ahmadabad. The total charges to be borne by the customer for this return trip will be slightly lower than the charges for the first trip i.e. from Ahmadabad to Mumbai.
- If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at One Side Cabs by reaching them on 8980801289. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
- For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
- Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location or vice versa. Pickups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
- One Side Cabs cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
- In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of One Side Cabs at 8980801289 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number.
- One Side Cabs cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
- In no event the entire liability of One Side Cabs for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
- In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Surat, Gujarat.